It’s not a job, It’s a career!
- Do you want to work in public safety?
- Do you thrive in a team environment?
- Does an ever-changing work atmosphere interest you?
Dakota Communications Center accepts and retains applications for one year.
We will be in contact with all applicants as hiring processes begin.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work rotating shifts, nights, weekends and holidays
Not quote ready? To better prepare yourself for a dispatching career:
- Obtain customer service experience
- Familiarize yourself with Dakota County geography
- Participate in citizens academies